SledChatter.com is a division of Driven, LLC. Driven, LLC is a consulting service for non-profits, businesses and athletes looking to develop policies and procedures, host and manage events and develop marketing campaigns to meet goals and objectives for the future.
• Production and implantation of 3 five year strategic planning sessions for the North Dakota snowmobile trail program
• Editor, production and sales of the Sno-Dak News for over 12 years; transforming the publication from a newspaper to a magazine and eventually evolving to an e-magazine
• Development and implementation of marketing plans, campaigns and athlete promotion
• Development of guideline books, policies and procedures, employee manuals and work plans
• Understanding of Robert’s Rule of Order and non-profit meeting ethics
• Freelance writer; featured in the Sno-Dak News, Snowmobile Storm, Ohio Snowmobiler, SnoRiders West and other state snowmobile publications
• Event management and promotion
• Non-profit fundraising; raising over $150,000 for the Pink Ribbon Riders among other organizations
• Grant writing; securing over $1 million in funds for the North Dakota snowmobile program to purchase equipment, promote events and marketing
• Budget development and management
• Website development and management
• 3C Guiding, LLC
• Backcountry Pro Snowmobile Riders
• Bear Lodge Resort
• International Association of Snowmobile Administrators
• International Snowmobile Media Council
• International Snowmobile Manufacturer’s Association representing Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha
• Pink Ribbon Riders, Inc.
• Ride Rasmussen Style
• Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association
• Ten High
Driven, LLC became a dream after enjoying over 30 years riding snowmobiles and off-highway vehicles and spending over twelve years managing motorized recreation. Family taught us our drive for life and now we work with driven companies, non-profits and athletes seeking success!
I have over 30 years of riding experience playing in the dirt, snow or whatever Mother Nature brings; I thank my experiences for teaching me those life lessons! The lessons not only shaped my “just watch me” attitude on the dirt and snow but have been applied in every aspect of my life and transitioned into my career. A career working for a non-profit managing North Dakota’s snowmobile trails, volunteering for causes and recreational organizations, promoting excitement for the outdoors and working with every sector of the outdoor community imaginable. I am a product of the outdoors with an imagination to take recreation to places it has never been before…